INPRO Technologies and UV Angel have partnered with over 50 years combined UVC experience to bring to market life saving products.
How it works
- Using patented UV-C treatment technology, air is quietly drawn into a sealed UV-C air chamber with a series of fans and filters
- Air is circulated through the UV-C air chamber where it is treated with an enclosed high-intensity UV-C light to inactivate bacteria, fungus and viruses in the air
- Treated air is then returned to the room, creating a safer environment
- UV Angel Air is unobtrusive, works continuously, and has a unique in-ceiling design freeing valuable floor space in occupied areas
Installation and Maintenance
- Installation is simple. Maintenance is quick and easy.
- The unit is designed to replace a standard 2’x4′ drop-ceiling light module.
- A licensed Electrical Contractor should perform all electrical wiring in accordance with local codes.